**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Clarification Needed: AQ Modifier Interaction with Global Node

Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,184 ★★★★★
If we run Role Reversal as a modifier and are on a map with, say, Mutant Ascendancy, does that mean attack is boosted even more for using mutant champs against tech champs and gimped/counteracted against skill?

This is prolly an obvious question, but I have known to be stupid.

Comments

• jgrazjgraz Posts: 82
    edited November 2019
    Mutant would recieve the Mutant Ascendency and the class advantage against a Tech.
    Mutant would receive the Mutant Ascendency against Skill but lose the class advantage.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,635 Guardian
    edited November 2019
    jgraz said:

Mutant would recieve the Mutant Ascendency and the class advantage against a Tech.
    Mutant would receive the Mutant Ascendency against Skill but lose the class advantage.

(edited... oops, forgot Ascendency doesn’t list an opponent type, just that your class type would get an advantage over EVERYONE)

I would think Ascendency would remain “as is” even if Role Reversal Modifier is used.
    Just the usual Class Advantage/Disadvantage would be reversed by that Modifier Buff.
  • ..but speaking of Ascendency Buff (copying a pic from someone else here...) Why does Ascendency Buff show up on right-side pane under SAME SECTION as the Modifier Buff ??

• DrAwkwardPhDDrAwkwardPhD Posts: 234 ★★

..but speaking of Ascendency Buff (copying a pic from someone else here...) Why does Ascendency Buff show up on right-side pane under SAME SECTION as the Modifier Buff ??

My guess, because they are global nodes 🤷‍♂️