**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Quake Failing

Player_SlasherPlayer_Slasher Posts: 156 ★★
edited November 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
Major problems with Quake in-game.
I was using Quake against Uncollected Mister Fantastic. Was charging heavy. Suddenly the heavy attack released itself and Mister Fantastic immediately charged at me and killed me.
I checked my phone, my screen, my sensitivity, my network connection, and basically everything else that could have made this happen (even wiped the screen twice) before I went back in with revives and potions.
It happened again. Mister Fantastic again reacted immediately and took the opportunity to do a 5-hit combo. I died again.
(I have been using Quake for more than a year so don't say I don't know how to use her properly.)
Whatever is happening, fix it. Now I can't properly do anything reliably with her because of this ****. I don't want this to happen again and wasting all my potions and units, just cause a champion ain't doing something properly.

Comments

• Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    Im with you, ive been getting quite a few weird buggy things happening to my quake like the one you mentioned, but not really anymore.

What also happens is while im charging my heavy sometimes her first guaranteed evade doesnt work and enemy hits me
  • Options
    CapatomCapatom Posts: 20
    It would be better if you could record it I guess.. I did not face that issue while facing Mr.fantastic.
    Is this happening only against mr.fantastic?
  • Options
    dr_nish777dr_nish777 Posts: 313 ★★
    Happens with me too.
    Some people may say that its because you may not have raise your thumb from screen and it has caused next input to drop but.. believe me there is some fault besides that and i have also observed that when this happens it happens multiple times in that particular fight till either the opponent or you have died.