**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Is it good?...(5*)

I logged on today to a very pleasant surprise, yet again KABAM has gifted us summoners a wonderful present (summoner compensation) and I recurved 2.5 THOUSAND 5* shards and a 4* crystal. I got a 4* cap (classic) and sold him to get my 4th 5*.
This was...Ebony Maw. I wanted to know how lucky I was with this pull, so anybody who wants to, please leave a comment on what you think!

Thanks for reading

Comments

• tidusx2jrtidusx2jr Posts: 182 ★★
    People say he needs a buff (which he will be getting in the near future), but if you tinker with him and figure out how to use him he's actually quite good and if the buff further improves him then you got yourself a great champ.

On a side note to all that complained about compensation being unfair based on progression, be more like @J4mmy_d0dger123 he was grateful for what he was given!
  • DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    First off you sold a 4* which is a huge mistake second Maw is basically trash by most opinions
  • J4mmy_d0dger123J4mmy_d0dger123 Posts: 269 ★★
    First of all, Thank you!, to tidusx2jr for such a nice compliment and I couldn’t agree more with you,

Now with Drenlin, I get what you’re saying, I shouldn’t sell 4 stars mainly (I think this is what you meant), because I can duplicate them and I couldn’t agree more, but I was 40 shards away from opening and it didn’t seem worth waiting, secondly, Maw *isnt* trash by most opinion and even if he is, it still doesn’t change my opinion on him
  • Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    Hi have a 6* unawakened Ebony Maw. He’s far from a great champ but he’s very usable. Decent utility including power control. He doesn’t hit hard but neither do a lot of mystics. If he’s your best mystic option then enjoy him till you get someone better.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    1. Don’t sell champs
    2. Ebony is absolutely horrific now but is scheduled for a buff
  • Rerun_9Rerun_9 Posts: 109
    Being a lower level nub, he seems pretty cool. Would love to have him.