**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Constant Notification [edited for clarity]

Nick1109Nick1109 Posts: 594 ★★★
edited November 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
It's not that big of a deal I just wanted to bring awareness of it in case Kabam doesn't know it keeps saying that I have something unclaimed but I don't.

Post edited by Kabam Vydious on

Comments

• Same here
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    Same here
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Yes, and I hate it.
  • I'm assuming restarting the game doesn't reset it? Still going to bring it up, but I wanted to hear what y'all have been trying to do on your end.

I'm assuming restarting the game doesn't reset it? Still going to bring it up, but I wanted to hear what y'all have been trying to do on your end.

No, restarting does not work. I've tried going into every milestone and selecting all options as well.
  • Etjama said:

I'm assuming restarting the game doesn't reset it? Still going to bring it up, but I wanted to hear what y'all have been trying to do on your end.

No, restarting does not work. I've tried going into every milestone and selecting all options as well.
    Thank you! I'll bring this up. I want to say it probably has something to do with the fixes we've pushed, but I'll double check and get information for y'all once I get some answers!
  • Nick1109Nick1109 Posts: 594 ★★★

Etjama said:

Thank you! I'll bring this up. I want to say it probably has something to do with the fixes we've pushed, but I'll double check and get information for y'all once I get some answers!
    Do what you need to bro like I said it's nothing huge I just thought y'all should know.
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Yeah, it’s just annoying if anything lol.
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    Me too
  • Bawa69Bawa69 Posts: 488 ★★★
    yup force of habit makes me click there...just a bit annoying really...lol
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Happening to me too
    My OCD is triggered
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★

It doesn’t. It’s been going on since the new AQ started and it’s messing with my OCD

Hey y'all!

We've found the issue surrounding this and have a fix slotted for a near update. Apologies for the inconvenience!

No problemo and thanks for getting this sorted out. No inconvenience really, just kinda annoying 😂.
  • Nick1109Nick1109 Posts: 594 ★★★

Hey y'all!

We've found the issue surrounding this and have a fix slotted for a near update. Apologies for the inconvenience!

This is why you're my favorite.