**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who play catalyst clash??

Watching the rewards of catalyst clash arena, I wonder how many of uou play this arena, and what are its cutoff??

Comments

• PyrdaPyrda Posts: 255 ★★
    I did this one and I guess I won’t do it again, to bad rewards and I guess the cutoff will be around 4mio for the interesting rewards... this needs a rework imho
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    edited November 2019
    This has become an exclusive event for those competing in arena winners event (which is bogus leaving it just for their use) they play up big numbers against one another and don't care about the rewards from the arena but the rewards from the arena winner competition. It hasn't changed for years and no one really plays it anymore but them. I don't even believe they bother to set a ranking point, it does not say "reach x points to be eligible for rank rewards."
  • jeffgmngjeffgmng Posts: 115
    It’s an exclusive arena for psychopaths lol. But if you’re already on a mid-tier or higher and doing map 5 or higher AQ, your t4ccs will start to overflow pretty soon.
  • Diksh619Diksh619 Posts: 227 ★★
    Not me My Lord..It was never an option for me!
    Maybe @Kabam Miike can reveal some top secrets of arena revamp soon!
    ;):)
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,263 ★★★★★
    edited November 2019
    This is the one arena that needs changing first. Remove the lame ascension crystal, that's useless to almost everyone. If this is a class catalyst arena, the absolute minimum the highest milestone should be are a few greater glory crystals. Of course, I would rather see a full class cat crystal as the top milestone. This would make this arena more attractive to most players.
  • Matty_IceMatty_Ice Posts: 531 ★★★
    It’s kind of nice that the Sunday arena is garbage because it gives me a nice rest day from arena. However, I do think it desperately needs revamped.