**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Today’s maintenance and bundle

Hey just wondering if anyone knows when the maintenance end today on the 19 of November because I was thinking about getting the me fantastic bundle (big brain) also is it worth it???

Comments

• Also how do I change my icon (on this site)
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Maintenance ends two hours after it begins. It started at 8:00 PM for me on PST and it will finish at 10:00 PM. The Big Brain bundle isn't worth it in my opinion since the drop rates are so low. That being said, I bought both of the Cavalier Bundles and pulled a five star Mister Fantastic from the first bundle, so you have a chance. It's not a great chance, but it's a chance. It's a gamble but it's up to you try it.
  • NyaleNyale Posts: 136
    If you are planning on spending on Mr fantastic cavaliers then the best time is now since for the 100$ u get the same 10 crystals as from a regular odin worth of crystals and 1k 6 star shards and the valuable 30% boosts
  • NyaleNyale Posts: 136
    He is desirable for the prefight ability and synergies and every endgame player will try to get him