**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is Korg good?

Well I just awakened him and he seems to be a good defender but that’s it, his offense abilities aren’t really out there you know. I’ve also wanted to rank up a five star so I could stop ranking up 4 stars but all my 5* seem meh.

Comments

• Options
    SprossTheBossSprossTheBoss Posts: 80
    edited November 2019
    He's one of the most annoying (and therefore effective) Defenders at any tier of AW, and the awakened ability makes him even more of a challenge to fight against.

As for Offense I think he's very underrated but you need to get his Crowd Excitement up into the double digits (easiest way is via Sp3 or against evade champs) and then Armor Break with the Heavy attack. That's when his damage gets really good. I'd recommend searching for some gameplay videos on YouTube to see it in action.

Edit: I think maybe INTEGRAL is afraid of facing you in AW hence he doesn't want you ranking him up ;)
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    He’s great for defense
  • Options
    -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    GR OML and KM is easily your best. KM is a beast and has great synergies. I'm sure those champs could help you out quite a bit
  • Options
    IcsGrec said:

You have Aegon, Killmonger and Ghost rider, and you say all your 5* are meh?
    At this point i`m really struggling to understand if you are trolling or you are serious.

It’s not that they are not good it’s just they seem not
  • Options
    Useful in act 5 for uncollected
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★

That’s a stretch. It just depends if who you have
  • Options
    DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    he is trash and his fans are 10year-old kids, you should sell him
  • Options
    EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★

Tell me which champions do you deem usefull for act 5/ getting uncollected?

• Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Korg is a great defender
  • Options

Maybe killmonger can but I don’t want to be dependent on him only. I just want to wait for someone stronger, domino maybe or at least an iceman. There is a ton more I could say but I don’t want to list it. Do you think OML and Killmonger can take down the collector and future enemies above him?

• Options
    EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★

Maybe killmonger can but I don’t want to be dependent on him only. I just want to wait for someone stronger, domino maybe or at least an iceman. There is a ton more I could say but I don’t want to list it. Do you think OML and Killmonger can take down the collector and future enemies above him?

I don’t have OML as a 5* so no idea how he works nowadays. I actually don’t think KM can solo the Collector. Neither can Domino nor Iceman.
    It’s been well over 2 years since I’ve fought the collector, I only remember him being one of the biggest bs fights ingame. I used 4* 4/40, Vision AoU was my mvp. I used 1 or 2 teamrevives per run.
    I also do think though that KM can take opponents well beyond 5.2.6. He has after all true strike, unstoppable, indestructible, bleed & some very fine/awesome synergies.
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★

I have r2 6* km, he's not duped, but he's very useful. With synergies you can gain true strike easily (will increase your skull btw) and shrug debuffs. Being able to eat an sp3 is also very useful. He and sentinel are my mvps for 6.3 so far (only 6.3.6 left)

Oml has controllable high damage for a short time. Took my 5* to r4 with 2016 gem. And I actually regret it - don't enjoy him at all. Imo he's still bad.

Also bishop is actually a decent option for collector, parry - parry - sp2. Damage is very impressive, and enemy doesn't get a lot of power. The downside is your parry skill should be very solid. You can also hold block to regen, kinda like blade, not using his charges instead of power
  • Options
    KillerRino19KillerRino19 Posts: 370 ★★

Anyone that can deal damage fast is good for the Collector so both OML and Killmonger will work but if you have better 4*'s in terms of damage take them instead.

After you got a team that you are happy with just wait till you got a pretty nice amount of revives and then go for it.
  • Options
    Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★
    Well yes (defensively), but actually no (offensively)
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    He’s no good on defense. Definitely never rank him up, and if you do, never put him on defense. (Please?)
  • Options
    TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Rank up ghost rider and killmonger asap. Dont rank up korg just yet since offense is more important than defence at your level.
  • Options

Anyone that can deal damage fast is good for the Collector so both OML and Killmonger will work but if you have better 4*'s in terms of damage take them instead.
    One of these days I'm going to test a theory of mine, that the most important resource to killing the Collector is high health, not high damage. I think the key to the easiest possible kill is to let Bane kill him, and just try to stay alive as long as possible while ticking as much Bane damage as possible, while giving him as little power as possible.
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    INTEGRAL said:

Dont even r2 him. He is useless a f.

You've obviously never encountered korg on defence
  • Options
    Welp I decided to rank up both OML and KM and from what I heard Vision AOU should help me too. And this is my toaster of four stars I have.

• Options
    CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★

And this is my toaster of four stars I have.

They look close to done... be careful not to burn them!
  • Options
    Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★

Spider-Gwen u.u