**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6 star Vision....whats his prestige maxed?

Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
I would love if offers gave you more details like prestige at max. Kabam can you comment? If he's a top prestige champ might be worth it.

Comments

• WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Less than 5* doom maxed lol

• Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
    OH jeez thats terrible, I wonder why so low? Didn't realize he was in the game with prestige already. Is this his official prestige?
    Zuko_ILC said:

OH jeez thats terrible, I wonder why so low? Didn't realize he was in the game with prestige already. Is this his official prestige?

It'll be accurate enough. While that site may not be exact for every champ the difference is always minimal.

It's low bc all versions of him are relative low prestige. It's not going to be magically higher bc he got an extra star just like with the rest of the champs

Zuko_ILC said:

It'll be accurate enough. While that site may not be exact for every champ the difference is always minimal.

It's low bc all versions of him are relative low prestige. It's not going to be magically higher bc he got an extra star just like with the rest of the champs
    True but until a champ is released and ranked up there is no way to know their true prestige unless Kabam announces it. Look at Sunspot his prestige is highest as a 6* but it isn't as a 5*. I would like to know the official prestige before I make a decision to purchase.
    Zuko_ILC said:

Zuko_ILC said:

True but until a champ is released and ranked up there is no way to know their true prestige unless Kabam announces it. Look at Sunspot his prestige is highest as a 6* but it isn't as a 5*. I would like to know the official prestige before I make a decision to purchase.
    Sunspot is at #1 at R2 as a 5*. Thor and Doom will pass him at R4 as 6*s just like they do as 5*s

Champ's prestige ranking changes based on their rank but there's little variance between rarities

Champ's prestige ranking changes based on their rank but there's little variance between rarities

If that were the case the 6* list would be the same as the 5* list so that doesn't make any sense. Dr. Doom is #1 as 5* and #2 as 6*. Sunspot is #1 as 6* and #8 as a 5*.
    Zuko_ILC said:

If that were the case the 6* list would be the same as the 5* list so that doesn't make any sense. Dr. Doom is #1 as 5* and #2 as 6*. Sunspot is #1 as 6* and #8 as a 5*.
    Doom is #1 as a R5 5* I just posted the R2 5* list with sunspot as #1..... we dont have R5 6*s yet....
    Based on the correlation of prestige ranking between R2 5*s and 6*s, I'm pretty confident that Doom, Namor, Thor, etc... will pass 6* Sunspot in prestige at R4 as a 6* just like they do as 5*s

Based on the correlation of prestige ranking between R2 5*s and 6*s, I'm pretty confident that Doom, Namor, Thor, etc... will pass 6* Sunspot in prestige at R4 as a 6* just like they do as 5*s

I get that you are guessing this will happen but I'd like actually facts before I purchase the deal.
    edited November 2019
    Zuko_ILC said:

I get that you are guessing this will happen but I'd like actually facts before I purchase the deal.
    What facts are you looking for? The R2 numbers are datamined. That's his prestige.... are you just disagreeing for the sake of it at this point?

You won't get any information beyond R2. His prestige is garbage. Its garbage as a 4*. It's garbage as a 5*. It's garbage as a 6*.

Zuko_ILC said:

What facts are you looking for? The R2 numbers are datamined. That's his prestige.... are you just disagreeing for the sake of it at this point?

You won't get any information beyond R2. His prestige is garbage. Its garbage as a 4*. It's garbage as a 5*. It's garbage as a 6*.
    I think Kabam can provide the info it is their game and they do have it. They can provide max sig and prestige at r2 the information is available to them.
    I don't understand how you sell a character but then won't post his stats or put up a champion spotlight. I was considering purchasing but without this info I just let the deal pass by.