**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Suicide-unfriendly champs

Webby72Webby72 Posts: 253 ★★
Players who run suicides, what champs commonly considered as great options for all round questing are hurt the most by suicides?

Is it just special spammers or are low healthpools also bad options when running them?

Comments

• Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Venom suffers greatly from Suicides in my experience.
  • Options
    CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★

Venom suffers greatly from Suicides in my experience.

He can heal damage back with his SP1... far from worst
  • Options
    Morningstar is the worst, it is impossible to get souls unless you kill them with SP3.

Blade becomes much less sustainable by nerfing his regen with poison.

Stealthy and Sunspot need to use SP1s and 2s to get full damage out of them, so they can do 1 or 2 fights then kill themselves.

NT and Void need to spam SP1 usually, so they are bad.

Cull is very unsustainable and suicides make it so you have to pour potions into him.

Probably some I’m missing, but these are the main ones on my squad.
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    @Cliffordcan thats if you succeed in eating a buff and even then, the amount of healing you get is taken by recoil.
  • Options

@Cliffordcan thats if you succeed in eating a buff and even then, the amount of healing you get is taken by recoil.

If they don’t have buffs then just save up for SP3. No champ that can regen recoil back is terrible with suicides. Unless you need Blade to be sustainable.
  • Options
    EzonNexosEzonNexos Posts: 51
    Just use willpower to regen the suicide
  • Options
    EzonNexosEzonNexos Posts: 51
    Max willpower and you will not have any troubles
  • Options
    phil56201phil56201 Posts: 970 ★★★
    Plus coagulate. That helps non immunes while still letting champions like Corvus and Omega Red who benefit from having the bleed on them still get their duration.

Vision ironically suffers despite being double immune. Need those Sps for his utility, and by the same token AA doesn't suffer despite no immunities. Parry and heavy is enough to melt opponents and can use sp3 to great effect if you build the power bar that far.
  • Options
    PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 458 ★★★
    Human Torch suffers because the bleed decreases his incinerate. I agree that Void and Vision are also not great because they rely on specials.
    Great thread, btw. This is a helpful discussion.
  • Options
    WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★
    If you are new to suicides (which it sounds like you may be) keep in mind:

Sp3's do NOT cause recoil
    It is preferable to have max willpower and a point or two in Coagulate (I have two) to reduce the bleeding. You should be losing no health after the bleed portion of the suicide expires and be at an even health gain/loss with max Willpower.
    Champs that are unfriendly to suicides are ones that require strong use of their Sp1's and Sp2's and don't have the ability to regen and are non-bleed/poison immune.
    E.g Blade IS suicide Friendly as he can regen, same with Namor etc.
    Omega Red is great because he is poison and 90% bleed immune so with Willpower you are healing for most of the fight.
  • Options
    RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,457 ★★★★
    Sunspot