**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

My 5* rank 4 dilemma

Who to rank 4 as 5* mutant? PS: I have 1 6* champ (Heimdal) and 4x5*r4 (luke,rulk,medusa,and duped blade). My plan is to finish act5 and then explore act5 in the next 2-3 months.

My 5* rank 4 dilemma 51 votes

Duped Domino sig40
94% 48 votes
Unduped Iceman
3% 2 votes
Rogue
1% 1 vote
Do something different - comment
0% 0 votes

Comments

• EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    No question
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,362 ★★★★★
    You're right to ask the question - questions like this always depend on what you need.

Disclaimer: I don't actually have Domino above a 3*, but it seems pretty clear that her main ability is tremendous damage output. Is that what your team needs most? Medusa, Blade, Rulk and Luke Cage are all pretty good at inflicting damage, after all.

If you want a great utility champ, Iceman is your guy; and there are a lot fewer Cold-immune than bleed-immune opponents. Hello be useful in Freezerburn nodes, too.

If your don't have a 5* Power Control champion yet, then Rogue is okay at this. Rogue can be awesome on nodes like Power Shield and Flare. She really needs Awakened for general use, though.

What I'd do (and it's not what everyone would do) would be: none of the above yet: Invest in the current 5* Featured crystal, which gives you an 8% chance to Awaken either your Rulk or Rogue. If you happen to Awaken Rogue, she's definitely an option to R4. If you don't, then probably R4 Domino when the Featured crystal changes.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Domino is only good in one thing: hitting hard, bleed and incinerate. Utility is low. If you want to get the job done fast, pick her. Otherwise: great alliance war defender.

Iceman can shut down evade. There are still not many coldsnap immune champions. Great sustainability. Double immunities, great for biohazard + nano-plague nodes.

Rogue is Loki but better. Buff steal, buff suppression, power steal, life steal and shrugs off debuffs fast. There are numerous match-ups she rocks. A hidden gem IMO.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    “Domino is only good in one thing: hitting hard, bleed and incinerate. Utility is low.”
    I agree with:
    hitting hard (very high critical rating)
    bleed (great bleed damage and under circumstances the top damage in game)
    incinarate (descent but not a basic ability it’s synergy based)
    Strongly disagree with utility is low. In fact domino has a great AAR, the ability to shut off instantly opponents abilities including any nodes the opp has too. If that is not at least a good utility then I wonder what is? As a 5* maxed out domino user I can assure she can get way further than u believe. As long as, there is not an immune to ability accuracy node, she is partially immune to everything. Iceman and Rogue are good champs but Domino is better.
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    I think Domino is a clear winner here, you already have Red Hulk (if I read that correctly) as rank 4 5* ... those 2 go together seriously well.
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    What dilemma? Act 5 is all about damage and Domino is amazing damage dealer.
  • KtashakKtashak Posts: 225
    Thanks my friends for your advises, after 2 weeks of dilemma and finger-shaking over "Rank up" button on Iceman , i decided to chose Domino :smiley: After few tests i eliminated ROL WS within 109 hits with non-suicide masteries alongside with RULK and Massacre. Cleared one path in 5.2.5 (as a test) and finished uncollected EQ part 2 really quickly. I think i will never regret my decision (with the help of this community). PS: My Iceman is mad at me now :D But nevermind, i have him sig99 r5 4* so when i need immunity he is available for me. Same i can say about Rogue as sig99 r5 4*. Now i have AQ and quest teams, looking forward to AW team haha
  • mbracembrace Posts: 829 ★★★
    edited November 2019
    Might have been a more reasonable poll if you had listed Iceman as duped and had OR duped instead of Rogue. If all you have is a duped Domino vs. these other options, then you should have ranked up already. For the record, I find a duped R5 Iceman to be very useful in daily and monthly questing and AW. He also whooped Act 6 Crossbones.