**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is OML an collector counter?

FabwiziFabwizi Posts: 1,168 ★★★★
edited November 2019 in Strategy and Tips
Well this new OML is dawning on me, He is one of my best 5 starts, I have only a few of those.
He has been clearing lanes for me I did master difficulty this month only because of him and his synergy with sabertooth.
Now my next target is uncollected but I seem to not have any counter to him.
Will this new OML work?

Is OML an collector counter? 20 votes

Yes
15%
Haji_SaabNightMonkeyFabwizi 3 votes
No
60%
NanoDroidege999menWayde0wilsonDOKTOROKTOPUSLordRaymond3AleorTheSpicyKnightjay_dennOuxEdeuinkAgentkMarvelaaaa 12 votes
Maybe
25%
Lvernon15XxLoganTDCxXEtjamaAdishvar_26AlexAvalon 5 votes

Comments

• Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Maybe
    I think he could work. That being said, if you can barely do Master EQ's, you won't be able to get Uncollected without using a ton of revives.
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,364 ★★★★★
    There isn't really a 'counter' to the Collector. Still, nice to see some positivity about OML.
  • Options
    SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★

There isn't really a 'counter' to the Collector. Still, nice to see some positivity about OML.

Except spider gwen..
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Maybe

Except spider gwen..
    And stark spidey to an extent
  • Options
    Maybe
    Lvernon15 said:

Except spider gwen..
    Yeah, I was able to get some good evade RNG and took 47% off of the Collector the first fight. In the end, I still needed to use 2 40% team revives, but I shows how easy it can be with some good playing and RNG. But don't forget about a high sig Daredevil (Classic) now.
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Except spider gwen..
    Technically anyone can solo him, since both of his specials are fully dexable (it just requires nearly frame-perfect swipes for L1)
  • Options
    ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    Why would 100% AA be beneficial? That doesn't affect tenacity. Or, am I missing something?
  • Options
    @Aryl he reduces your AA over time. When they say 100% they mean AA immunity.
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Except spider gwen..
    Anyone tried mr sinister? He can block those unlockable specials
  • Options
    ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★

Lvernon15 said:

Except spider gwen..
    Mordo too.
  • Options
    Maybe

Lvernon15 said:

Except spider gwen..
    Aryl said:

Lvernon15 said:

Except spider gwen..
    Mordo too.
    Doesn't really matter. The block damage from the specials is so high, you wouldn't be able to last too long either way.
  • Options

Lvernon15 said:

Except spider gwen..
    Technically anyone can solo him, since both of his specials are fully dexable (it just requires nearly frame-perfect swipes for L1)
    To the doubters: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2EUtpNrV2AM