**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Hit by special while hitting block

the_furry_onethe_furry_one Posts: 73
edited November 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
So I have no idea how long this is been going on.
I saw a lot of posts about this bug and still no response.
It happens mostly with omega red or sentinal for me.
I'm hitting the block to get charges or put more spores on the opponent and suddenly I get a special to the face.
I think the hitting speed of these champions are slow enough that the AI just decide why not release a special in the millisecond between hits.
I just got demolished in an INVADE node where you have to hit them on the block.
When is this bug getting fixed, I noticed it started to happen after the AI got a boost a few months ago

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,142 ★★★★★
    I’m thinking you rigth with the speed for me it happens a lot with omega red and void
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    It has been going on for 8+ months now.

There is a dedicated thread for this, but, Kabam hasn't said anything in months.

Maybe they will speak up on the progress of it here...
  • DarthVadidDarthVadid Posts: 395 ★★★
    It’s happening more frequently again. Dash in on a blocking domino just before the contact she unleashed a special 2. Pushing an opponent back by hitting their block has always went a part of the rhythm of tough fights. This is ridiculous and needs addressed. If this is the new way we should be able to unleash a special while blocking. Otherwise the AI will continue to hold specials like and drive you into a corner. Which out safely being able to dash at their block we will continue to be pushed back and killed. Fix the AI holding special 2 and fix the special counter when blocking it is not a fun and interactive experience