**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Medusa still bugged against KM and takes Reverb damage even when Armor Shatter is on

tafretafre Posts: 631 ★★★★
The title says it all, I have video proof as well, noticed the bug while I was fighting the "Do You Bleed?" KM in 6.2.6 with Medusa, the video below is from a duel:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bqk74i253s

Around the 1:09-1:10 mark, the armor break that has been added with the "fix" wears off but armor shatter stays on and as a result of not having the armor break debuff, KM triggers reverb even when there is an armor shatter applied on him. I think the issue is the timing/duration difference between the times the armor break and the armor shatter are applied, they should be simultaneous but they are not hence the bug.

She did not work like this before and you guys added an armor break along with the armor shatter for a fix, which feels like a putting bandaid over a massive cut. Even after the fix there is an issue so I would be glad if you guys can find a viable solution to the armor shatter still not working as intended.

P.S. I am also not liking the fact that the opponent gets double willpower healing after they are armor shattered since after the bug fix, they have two unique debuffs appiled on them causing them to gain double the willpower healing, which was not the case before you guys broke her armor shatter by deciding to add a different Armor shatter function on the new character Vision Aarkus...

Comments

• DęłtåDęłtå Posts: 295
    edited November 2019
    yep they need to fix her but the6 won5 it’s working as intended
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    So the issue is not the armor shattered it is the armor break (now that they are separated). Medusa has 2 abilities that lands armor shatter/breaks, either by getting a number of armor breaks and it coverts, or with the sp3. In the video you did both and we can see something strange.

At the start of the fight you got it on an sp1 which filled out the first criteria for the prevention. In this case they are both supposed to last for 26 seconds, and the timers seem to be in sync, but never end because you do an sp3 before they can. The armor shatter/break from the sp3 is supposed to last 35 seconds. In the video the break ends at about 30 seconds (it was applied at the 40/41 second arm and ended at about the 1:10 mark). This means it appears to have lasted longer then the short duration version, but still about 5 seconds short. The 30 seconds on the timer could be a visual issue on the 26 second timer though.

one of 2 things appear to be happening here

1) They did not set the sp3 version of the armor break to 35 seconds as they should have and instead left it at 26 seconds.
    2) the reapplying of the armor break kept the shorter duration from the previous armor break when applied. This seems less likely since the armor shattered timer seems to have changed, but is possible.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★
    That always happened, even before any change was made to her.
    Try using a special 2, stun Killmonger. Then do double medium's, three times. The hit you would apply armor shattered gets you reverb damage back
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

That always happened, even before any change was made to her.
    Try using a special 2, stun Killmonger. Then do double medium's, three times. The hit you would apply armor shattered gets you reverb damage back

That is not the issue, the issue is reverb is coming back early because the armor break is shorter than it should be.
  • Hey there, we've passed your video along to the rest of the team to take a look at.