**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Does the Subfeatured Champ in Featured Crystals Have a Higher Drop Rate?

StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
The title says it all

Comments

• StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    What crystal are you talking about specifically?
  • battleonebattleone Posts: 286 ★★
    I would assume featured cav crystals is the topic. I think this is an issue as in the text the subfeatured is given a "rare chance" or similar verbiage along with the featured, but is not specifically noted in the drop rates. So while this sub featured champ isn't the same percent as all other non featured champs, it should be noted in the drop rates.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    That’s a complicated question, and ambiguous, due to the fact that featured crystals have different odds depending on their run.

The first ~week’s run has different odds than the rerun prior to being added to the basic pool.

I’d guess the odds are equal for the first week’s run and then drops to standard champ odds for the rerun prior to being added to the basic pool.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Basic>Subfeatured>Featured.
  • battleonebattleone Posts: 286 ★★

That’s a complicated question, and ambiguous, due to the fact that featured crystals have different odds depending on their run.

The first ~week’s run has different odds than the rerun prior to being added to the basic pool.

I’d guess the odds are equal for the first week’s run and then drops to standard champ odds for the rerun prior to being added to the basic pool.

My alliance mates and I have speculated that the sub featured, say doom in this upcoming mr fantastic crystal, is .2, where mr fantastic is an advertised .1 (the wording on the crystal will give doom and mr fantastic higher odds than any other champ)

This speculation is based on the fact that in the rerun before phc release, the featured is a .3 odds and no other champ is mentioned with higher odds. An educated assumption the total odds of the 2 champs featured in a first run is .3..... I think this is what OP wants answered. The numbers I mentioned are 6 star odds/ but same logic on whatever star you’re targeting.

I feel like the sub featured character odds should be advertised as it stated they have better odds than average character in crystal.