**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AQ honor points definitely feel broken...

arowsell94arowsell94 Posts: 12
edited November 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
So I’ve seen another thread on the fact that BG3 honor points are not displaying correctly and it was put down to a visual bug. This is still happening:

Our total honor score feels very low at the moment. We have completed the following in AQ so far:

- BG1: 554, unique master modifier every day
- BG2: 444, unique master modifier every day
- BG3: 454, unique master modifier every day

We have not even hit the 9k milestone yet (we are on milestone 5):

This feels very low and I am concerned that BG3s low honor score is affecting our total points. Please can you look in to whether this is actually a bug?

Thanks

Comments

• @arowsell94 check the History tab between Day 4 and 5 (can only see the History while AQ isn't active as of right now). The error seems to correct itself and display correctly there. By Day 5 it appears to be correct. Or at least it did last cycle. There's a fix for this coming in the next update, but as far as I can see, it's strictly a visual error.
  • Hey there, as was mentioned, this is a display issue only and the points are added up correctly by the time rewards need to be calculated and sent out. We have a fix coming in the next update, which you can find more information on here.