**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Killmonger OG spidey

Fredhorst23Fredhorst23 Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
Used km in aq against sm classic and found a weird thing. I triggered true strike a few times, and was effectively stopping his evade. Then at some point sm still showed evade failed, but it was while he was actively evading my hits. To be clearer, km had true strike. I attacked sm, he evaded a few times in a row. I know there are hidden masteries on ai champs, but even then the true strike should stop that from happening right?

Comments

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Likelihood is he was doing the equivalent of design your attack anyway, and while he was doing this dash back another evade failed, so it was a manual evade that caused him to move back and at the same time true strike stopped an auto evade, dex and auto evade can trigger from the same hit, which works the same with the basic timing of dex, unless this was on the first 2 parts of killmonger’s l1 I think it’s just 2 things triggering at once and 1 failing
  • Options
    As others said.. Dashing back by the opponent (when the AI determines as part of it's mechanics that it wants to dash backward at that point) is different from an auto-evade by Opponent (which is triggered automatically as a response to your rushing to attack). Might have just been coincidence and timing that it wanted to dash back right around the same time as you rushed in and his automatic Evade tried to take place too but was prevented.