**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Where to go from here- need some roster advice

Hey everyone. I’m flush right now with rank up materials. I have enough T5 basic and T2 alphas to R5 2 champs or I could just R4 a few of my rank 3’s. I’d like some feedback since I have a bunch of options and I want to maximize my resources.

I’m currently not in an alliance so I’m not worried about AQ or AW. I’m just doing single player content. I’ve done one path of LoL and I’ve completed but not explored Act 6.2. I’m just doing monthly quests and slowly working my towards exploring the Variants. Someday, I may jump back into an alliance if that factors into your advice.

Anyway, here’s my roster. Any feedback is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Comments

• AlcrodevainAlcrodevain Posts: 106
    It depends on what you need. If you're working towards Variant, then focus your materials on champions who are essential to completing those pieces of content.
  • Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    CapIW and Domino are no brainers no matter what content you want to do.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Sentinel could be a big help in V2 and V3 (XL and tech)
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Take Emma to r5
  • pbeadlepbeadle Posts: 76
    Thanks for the input! I was kind of leaning bringing Domino to R5 but I also recently pulled BWCV, Venom the Duck and Guilly 2099 so I don’t know if it’d be more useful to R4 them instead of bringing a couple of champs to R5. It’s a good problem to have. My luck has been trash for almost 2 years which is why I have a lot of resources. It’s nice to have had a good string of pulls.