**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Road to the labrynt

Should I try to do the road of the labrynt? This is my roaster

Comments

• LazuliLazuli Posts: 94
    Yes you should be able to get through fine, just make sure to bring someone to handle wolverine, and for every other fight you should be fine
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    edited November 2019
    You can start it and make some progress in it.
    There's no real point in pushing towards the finish in RTTL till you are actually prepared and want to give LoL a try.
    I.E. i`m midway in chapter 4 and i've been there for at least a year now, but I can't be bothered with it, since I won't really try the Labyrinth anytime soon.
  • OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★
    You could definitely do the first three chapters, unsure if you'll be able to complete the fourth
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,624 ★★★★★
    Don't bother with it for now the rewards are not worth it. Focus on Act 5 instead
  • LazuliLazuli Posts: 94
    edited November 2019
    My bad, i read it as realm of legends at first instead of rrtl, tbh you still should be able to make it through, when i completed it it was with a r2 5* Psylocke, 4/40 Blade 4/40 Venom, r2 Thing, and an unduped 4/40 voodoo, the hardest part i remember was thorns and not have a reliable ability accuracy reduction champ. You have good enough champs to make though, just try and go as far as you can get without potions and if it feels fairly doable go for the rest
  • solmyrairsolmyrair Posts: 388
    It’s not easy but you should be fine
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    edited November 2019
    nm ..