**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dr Doom uncollected heavy attack and SP 2

Jaguaraci_SilvaJaguaraci_Silva Posts: 151
edited November 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
Dr Doom uncollected heavy attack is freezing my champions and I cannot move.

In this same difficulty, Dr Doom SP 2 is by passing Luke cage indestructible buffer.

When Wasp hit basic combo preparing for heavy attack, Dr Doom isn't stunned by 0,6 sec.

Comments

• EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    You need to be more specific. Did you have a shock debuff? Doom’s heavy will stun shocked opponents in striking distance
  • Hey there, as others have mentioned, Doctor Doom can inflict a Passive Stun on opponents who have a Shock on them if they are in striking distance when he starts charging his Heavy Attack.

For Wasp,Doctor Doom is Unstoppable and Stun Immune to the last hits of SP1, SP2, and Heavy Attacks while his Aura of Haazareth is active, so he could take a Heavy Attack from Wasp without getting knocked down if his Aura was up at the time.

For the interaction with Luke Cage, did he happen to have a Stagger on him when Indestructible activated?
  • No. Just doc Doom hit your sp 2.
  • Edeuink said:

You need to be more specific. Did you have a shock debuff? Doom’s heavy will stun shocked opponents in striking distance

None of these cases my champions had any debuff.