**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Whiffing... again? +Ultron

Hi There! IGN is Dnaguy14.[p]I've been experiencing issues of whiffing again when I use Captain America WWII, Wolverine, Thor, Vision. I usually experience it after I do 3-4 light hits, then when I tap or swipe again to get the 4th/5th hit in, it just misses and the opponent combos me. I use these champions for questing, AQ, and sometimes AW, and I usually die because my character whiffs and my health goes down quick because I am already in act5.2, map 4-5 AQ, and tier 7 AW. The opponents get tougher there and the base attack is pretty high, so i basically just "Insta-die". Please fix this issue. Thanks and have a great day![/p][p]Okay, one more issue, Ultron's SP2 doesn't connect after the 5th hit, regardless if its a medium or light hit. Once again, I just die because I also bring him for AQ and master mode exploration and completion. He is also one of my main champion who is bleed and poison immune. Please also fix this and make the AI recover a little sooner so Ultron can connect his SP2. Thanks again![/p]~Dnaguy14

Comments

• Dnaguy14Dnaguy14 Posts: 19
    Dnaguy14 wrote: »
    Hi There! IGN is Dnaguy14.[p]I've been experiencing issues of whiffing again when I use Captain America WWII, Wolverine, Thor, Vision. I usually experience it after I do 3-4 light hits, then when I tap or swipe again to get the 4th/5th hit in, it just misses and the opponent combos me. I use these champions for questing, AQ, and sometimes AW, and I usually die because my character whiffs and my health goes down quick because I am already in act5.2, map 4-5 AQ, and tier 7 AW. The opponents get tougher there and the base attack is pretty high, so i basically just "Insta-die". Please fix this issue. Thanks and have a great day![/p][p]Okay, one more issue, Ultron's SP2 doesn't connect after the 5th hit, regardless if its a medium or light hit. Once again, I just die because I also bring him for AQ and master mode exploration and completion. He is also one of my main champion who is bleed and poison immune. Please also fix this and make the AI recover a little sooner so Ultron can connect his SP2. Thanks again![/p]~Dnaguy14

Okay, please don't mind the [p] and the [/p] because I thought they would work since it says "You can use BBCode in your post. Thanks!
    ~Dnaguy14
  • Isman1998Isman1998 Posts: 520 ★★★
    Don't forget Daredevils whiffing. I think he has it the worst out of anybody right now.
  • Dnaguy14Dnaguy14 Posts: 19
    Isman1998 wrote: »
    Don't forget Daredevils whiffing. I think he has it the worst out of anybody right now.
    I haven't played much with DD classic but i've seen videos about it. Slipped out of my mind though. Thanks for adding that!