**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Little To Not Known Facts And History Of The Contest

Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
edited December 2019 in General Discussion
Many people have joined contest around year 3 or year 4 and have not seen/heard about these events in MCOCs entire history or maybe you have? If your year 1 or year 2 it’ll look familiar probably. So time to get started!

1.) Will Power Nerf
There was a time in MCOC history where willpower was stronger then it was supposed to be and for constant fights the mastery can heal the champ really quickly.

2.) Type In Color
Just as it says, this was patched I think and was never seen again.

3.) Monthly Quests Would Run Two At A Time Sometimes + Difficulties Would Be Seperate
Just as it says.

4.) Ascendent Crystal Was For Sale
Yep this ultra rare crystal seen only in Act 4 for this current time was for sale in the crystal vault.

5.) Chinese Version
Contest had a Chinese version for a short time and if I can find more about it I’ll update it! However I do know this. You could get a vip in the Chinese version and get champions in the in game store for units.

6.) Elite Arena
This was a arena which rewarded a Immortal Iron Fist! (As a 4*). Not much is known around this arena, but one thing is for certain. It was real.

7.) First Five Star Featured Video On YouTube
Wbangca was the first to open a featured five star at least I believe, I do hypothesis that BrutalDLX could’ve been earlier with a featured five star venom crystal, but I couldn’t find the video to prove this.

8.) MCOC + WWF
Marvel Contest Of Champions + World Wildlife Fund, this was a event to raise awareness for the cause and through a special event quest summoners were able to obtain a rare 3* which is still rare today: 3* Hulk.

9.) Captain Marvel (Classic) With No Mask
This is seen through the early promos for contest of champions.

10 and 11 are characters that weren’t released for a very long time or changed in a way.

10.) Iron Skull
Basically another Iron Man character at the time. This was years before he was released and I much say I’m happy he’s unique and not another iron man 🙂.

11.) Doctor Strange (Marvel Now)
This character is really strange...not a intended pun but lol. This character has a full ‘leaked’ character bio and ability list. A fully complete character, but never released? TBH I thought he was fake, but he’s in offical trailers for the games monthly event quest!

There was another’s one I couldn’t find much information about: Leadership Mastery.

I know there are other characters like Weapon X, Wolverine X Force, and Jessica Jones, but they are story characters that I think most people know. Also I hope you enjoy this thread! I will leave a playlist from my YouTube channel with sources to each of these, also a video when gifting was in beta!

Also to anyone reading hope you enjoyed!