**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Alliance looking for active members

Active in AW and AQ, optional extended communication via Discord. We currently have about 10-15 loyal players, looking for more. Currently at silver 2, but with a full alliance we could probably get to gold easily. Alliance name is “Marvel Masters” the tag is [Mac s]. Looking for players who will participate in AW and AQ. We have real people with real lives so we understand if work or home life prevents you from being as active as you like, but we appreciate the effort and would appreciate people being active daily for the most part.

Comments

• Osu14Osu14 Posts: 4
    Would you consider a merger?
  • Mojave_ChicMojave_Chic Posts: 38
    Not really, I’ve had my alliance for about 3 years now. How many people do you have?
  • Osu14Osu14 Posts: 4
    Our leader quit playing the game and kind of abandoned us. I've been trying to slowly rebuild. We have 11 and it's been the same group for the last 4 years
  • Mojave_ChicMojave_Chic Posts: 38
    Do you have a discord? Or add me in game (my username is the same Mojave_Chic). We can definitely talk more about this!