**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why Doesn't Champion's Fury's Apply To Sp1?

When his Fury's are active and you throw an Sp1, the damage doesn't tic red and doesn't seem to be increased. Is this a bug? or am I missing something?

Comments

• Jake303AoSJake303AoS Posts: 301 ★★
    Goodness said:

Huh? Red? Proof? Show what you mean
    Show not tell

Yea dude, video wouldn't attach, working on it ...

(on the non crit hits of course) the damage isn't red and doesn't seem to be boosted by the fury..
    Goodness said:

(on the non crit hits of course) the damage isn't red and doesn't seem to be boosted by the fury..

What was the base damage without the fury
    Crits are always yellow
    Record at least a 30 second fight upload it to YouTube and the lost the link
    My champion is working fine
    I know crits are always yellow, and non crits while fury is active are always red. You can see a red damage tic on a basic attack right before I throw the Sp1. Then the non crit hits during the Sp1 are not red, and show less damage than the non crit basic attack.

I think the clip shows everything needed, but if an admin needs more, I'll take a longer vid when I have time later tonight or tomorrow.
    Not sure how I didn't notice that non crits don't change color on special attacks over all these years..lol. I was just playing in-between sets at work and noticed it real quick, so posted in haste without having time to test anything..

Appreciate the info