**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

R5 Who?

HollowbornHollowborn Posts: 345
edited December 2019 in Strategy and Tips
OPTIONS

Gwenpool Sig 140
Archangel Sig 110
Symbiote Supreme Sig 82
Blade Sig 45
Quake N/A
Gulk N/A
Thing N/A

Currently working on 100%ing Act5, completing Variants and working on Act6. I participate in AW and Map6.
I use Quake/GP for AW -- Blade/Gulk for AQ
Corvus is my only R5 5*

R5 Who? 24 votes

Gwenpool
8%
DonnymeijIbby 2 votes
Archangel
16%
RoOOtsEzonNexosBonzodavidSheDroveMeHere 4 votes
Symbiote Supreme
29%
RazorDevilBrokenAdishvar_26steampittSynq_SpawnzyyDas_giOLordy 7 votes
Blade
25%
NifzDOKTOROKTOPUSraffsterSavio444LordRaymond3Nimor 6 votes
Quake
20%
ArcDeAngelusLvernon15SceptilemaniacFhfjghhggggjfhfjgTheToxicCactus 5 votes
Gulk
0%
Thing
0%

Comments

• Options
    raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    Blade
    It's a clear toss between Blade and Symbiote Supreme since both champs are very useful in almost all end game content. I chose Blade only because his regen allows him to complete fights with relatively high health in all content that doesn't have heal block / biohazard / bleed and poison.

If you're keen on pumping points in MD (which you will need to optimize the use of SS) then SS is definitely a great option as well. There's also a particular way to play SS to be effective.
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    raffster said:

It's a clear toss between Blade and Symbiote Supreme since both champs are very useful in almost all end game content. I chose Blade only because his regen allows him to complete fights with relatively high health in all content that doesn't have heal block / biohazard / bleed and poison.

If you're keen on pumping points in MD (which you will need to optimize the use of SS) then SS is definitely a great option as well. There's also a particular way to play SS to be effective.

Probably won't edit my masteries or put pts into MD for a single champ -- When he's used correctly SS is good and effective without MD anyways...
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    3-Way tie :o

I'm currently leaning towards Blade I think.
    Nearly got the last T2A I need to rank! Prob by tonight.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Quake
    If you can play her well she up there with ghost and can do almost anything, blade is overrated, ss isn’t great without md and as doesn’t need a high rank
  • Options
    Lvernon15 said:

If you can play her well she up there with ghost and can do almost anything, blade is overrated, ss isn’t great without md and as doesn’t need a high rank

Good points and I'm pretty good with Quake. She's one of my AW attackers.