**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

New UC EQ unfriendly to 4*5/50 5*3/45 players

Silver Surfer's Lifecycle is so bad for newly Uncollected players. It requires you to take 10% of Surfer's health in 3.5 secs (w/ sp3). It may be cheese for 5*5/65 6*2/35 champs, but it's ridiculous for 4*5/50 5*3/45 champs. Unless you're using specific champions with great damage output, this is basically unbeatable. A lot of Uncollected guys out there don't have a 5*r4/6*.
What's done is done. The 'Death'cycle Surfer destroys the hopes of the actually skilled guys who worked their asses off for UC, and ony want their first 6*. I only ask that future bosses can actually be defeated with skill, not damage output.

Comments

• Options
    OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★

Silver Surfer's Lifecycle is so bad for newly Uncollected players. It requires you to take 10% of Surfer's health in 3.5 secs (w/ sp3). It may be cheese for 5*5/65 6*2/35 champs, but it's ridiculous for 4*5/50 5*3/45 champs. Unless you're using specific champions with great damage output, this is basically unbeatable. A lot of Uncollected guys out there don't have a 5*r4/6*.
    What's done is done. The 'Death'cycle Surfer destroys the hopes of the actually skilled guys who worked their asses off for UC, and ony want their first 6*. I only ask that future bosses can actually be defeated with skill, not damage output.

There are actually several ways to get around lifecycle without having to “cheese” 10% in 3.5seconds. Just to name a couple, you can use heal block to prevent the regen, and you can also chip him close to 0% before launching a heavy + SP3.

You most certainly can take him down “with skill, not damage output”, even with 5/50 level champs. Keep at it.
  • Options
    On a side note, at the risk of sounding rude - just because you’re newly Uncollected doesn’t automatically mean that you’ll be able to successfully complete an Uncollected EQ run every time.
  • Options
    Player_SlasherPlayer_Slasher Posts: 156 ★★

There are actually several ways to get around lifecycle without having to “cheese” 10% in 3.5seconds. Just to name a couple, you can use heal block to prevent the regen, and you can also chip him close to 0% before launching a heavy + SP3.

You most certainly can take him down “with skill, not damage output”, even with 5/50 level champs. Keep at it.
    Will try out the chip method, thanks
    Heal block requires specific champs though, so that can't be an option. No offense
  • Options

On a side note, at the risk of sounding rude - just because you’re newly Uncollected doesn’t automatically mean that you’ll be able to successfully complete an Uncollected EQ run every time.

What I'm saying is that you should be able to take him down with skill and technique instead of relying on high attack ratings. UC EQ boss should be killable for 4*5/50 5*3/45 champs (previous months). e.g. You can take down UC Doc Doom with Dexterity skillz. This month's Surfer requires high attack to kill. I just don't want to see these types of bosses.
  • Options
    edited December 2019

What I'm saying is that you should be able to take him down with skill and technique instead of relying on high attack ratings. UC EQ boss should be killable for 4*5/50 5*3/45 champs (previous months). e.g. You can take down UC Doc Doom with Dexterity skillz. This month's Surfer requires high attack to kill. I just don't want to see these types of bosses.
    I’m sorry you feel that way, but I have to disagree. Silver Surfer is entirely doable without high damage champs, you just need more practice with Lifecycle. The same way most players need to practice with nodes like Masochism and Bane before they can confidently work around them.
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,301 ★★★★★
    edited December 2019
    Why exactly does it need to be friendly to players with only 4*R5 and 5*R3? Lol
  • Options
    Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★

Will try out the chip method, thanks
    Heal block requires specific champs though, so that can't be an option. No offense
    It's absolutely an option.. you might not have any champs with heal block.. so might not be an option for you.. but in general.. it is
  • Options
    mbracembrace Posts: 846 ★★★
    Drop the heavy at around 7-8%, and just use a character with a really powerful SP3. Namor is one example, and there are many others. I thought that Hyperion was a good champ due to easy SP3 access, but his special tends to be a little underpowered for finishing Surfer off. Hyperion is actually really great for Aegon though, even if you have just a 5/50 or 3/45.
  • Options
    ThesurvivlistThesurvivlist Posts: 195

Ronan?
  • Options
    UraniumUranium Posts: 103
    Bruh i did it with my 4/40 AA unboosted wdym unfriendly to 5/50 and 3/45 champs just try until you get the timing right
  • Options
    LSUCoolsLSUCools Posts: 49
    I’m with you. I’m not a “newly uncollected” player and have been in this game for 5 years now. The content SHOULD advance with us by all means, but some of these buffs when you put them all together just make it really extremely difficult. Sure, it CAN be done, but was that on a first run? Did you burn through 1000 units worth of revives?

This I’d have to say has been the most ridiculous event I’ve encountered in 5 years.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY
  • Options
    Yeah sorry guys I'm too inexperienced, went back in after reading all this stuff and cheesed through it... Just ignore me lol