**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Question about Namor with suicides

All of my luck in pulls has lead me to create a suicide team as the top champs I have pulled have all been suicide champs. I recently duped my 6 star Namor and read that he is good as a suicide champ. I was going to run my duped 5 star Corvus in my 5th spot but now I think it should be him. But I tested him out in 5.2.1 and he lost so much life in the first fight, I didn't take any damage he just drained so quickly from the suicides. I know he gets attack bonus but he loses so much health from suicides alone in one fight he seems like a not ideal candidate for suicides. What am I missing here? What makes him a good suicide champ?

Comments

• Options
    DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★

All of my luck in pulls has lead me to create a suicide team as the top champs I have pulled have all been suicide champs. I recently duped my 6 star Namor and read that he is good as a suicide champ. I was going to run my duped 5 star Corvus in my 5th spot but now I think it should be him. But I tested him out in 5.2.1 and he lost so much life in the first fight, I didn't take any damage he just drained so quickly from the suicides. I know he gets attack bonus but he loses so much health from suicides alone in one fight he seems like a not ideal candidate for suicides. What am I missing here? What makes him a good suicide champ?

High sig ability makes him a great suicide champ. If you're only sig 20 that doesn't apply. At sig 200 he reflects ALL damage to the opponent while healing if you have willpower on. Otherwise he's not much better than any other non-immune champ
  • Options
    HiDefStaticHiDefStatic Posts: 12
    DalBot said:

High sig ability makes him a great suicide champ. If you're only sig 20 that doesn't apply. At sig 200 he reflects ALL damage to the opponent while healing if you have willpower on. Otherwise he's not much better than any other non-immune champ
    Ugh, thanks this helps. So I guess I will run with Corvus until I find a way to get him sig levels.