**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What prizes might we expect along with our new titles?

Personally I started about 3 months into this game so this years title for me will be ancient one. Since in the past weve recieved prizes for whichever title we receive that year. I'm just curious if anyone has any idea what those prizes might be?

Comments

• Options
    IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    In the previous years the prizes were given accordingly to the account "age", but given the flow of the game and the way that compensations/prizes have been given this year, it's more likely that the eventual gifts that we will receive will be tiered by the story progression (Conqueror/Uncollected/Cavalier)

I guess we will find out tomorrow evening :smile:
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Depends on where you are progression wise
  • Options
    Jackd1989Jackd1989 Posts: 415 ★★★

Personally I started about 3 months into this game so this years title for me will be ancient one. Since in the past weve recieved prizes for whichever title we receive that year. I'm just curious if anyone has any idea what those prizes might be?

last year, only accounts who had been playing since the first week got the ancient one title
    IcsGrec said:

In the previous years the prizes were given accordingly to the account "age", but given the flow of the game and the way that compensations/prizes have been given this year, it's more likely that the eventual gifts that we will receive will be tiered by the story progression (Conqueror/Uncollected/Cavalier)

I guess we will find out tomorrow evening :smile:

I think the same, it is going to probably be progression based so will see, luckily I became cavalier just before December so will be nice to see what we get :smiley:
  • Options
    Webby72Webby72 Posts: 253 ★★
    The 4 year players got a 5* last year if I remember correctly so I wouldn’t be surprised if Uncollected and Cavelier get a 5*, with conqueror getting 4* and below getting a 3*
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Just wait and see. You only have to wait another 26 hours
  • Options
    JohnLocke117JohnLocke117 Posts: 500 ★★★
    3 Energy Refills
  • Options
    DęłtåDęłtå Posts: 295
    Can’t get better title than legend 😁
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    Rank down tickets
  • Options
    Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Aleor said:

As cavalier I'd love to see 6* nexus crys, but they are too greedy for that. 5* nexus is, like... Ok? Awekening gem 5*, whatever class or generic, would be a huge disappointment for me

What? You'd be disappointed with a free 5* Nexus Crystal or a 5* Awakening gem? I'd kill for either, especially an awakening gem to hopefully awaken my 5* Aegon finally lol, you have to remember this is free stuff
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    GagoH said:

Rank down tickets

Can you please not bring this cursed item back. It’s been said many many many times that they aren’t coming back.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★
    I'm going to guess...free stuff.
  • Options
    Master3418Master3418 Posts: 218
    5 energy refills, 5 sig stones for 5*s(+5 ones), 5 units, 5 battlechips, 5 level 5 pots and 5 gold crystals.
  • Options
    Master3418Master3418 Posts: 218
    since its the 5th anniversary
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,190 ★★★★★
    I’m going to gouse nofing you all won’t to get so let just said 5 energy refills
  • Options
    Jackd1989Jackd1989 Posts: 415 ★★★
    I'm calling it already:

Uncollected and Cavalier will get a 5* Rocket or Drax
    People below will get a 4* Rocket or Drax
  • Options
    NinjaTucNinjaTuc Posts: 58
    CodeOmega said:

@Tiger360 you aren’t even cavalier lol. I would be perfectly happy with a 5* nexus or a generic 5* gem. Not expecting a 6*.

I'm cavalier and I would be happy with this option tbh UC get 5* feature or class awaking gem I feel would suit game progression
  • Options
    Captain_NietschCaptain_Nietsch Posts: 481 ★★
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

You're not an ancient one if you started 3 months ago
    Read the Original post again, more carefully. :wink:
  • Options
    DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    Wozzy101 said:

As someone who is both Cavalier and been playing for 5 years, anything less than
    -5x 6* Nexus crystals (one for each year I’ve been playing)
    -4x 6* rank up gems 1-2
    -3x 6* awakening gems
    -2x 6* rank up gems 2-3
    -1x Premium Hero Crystal because that’s where we all started.

I think this is all perfectly reasonable.

Not even in your dreams!