**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

4 stars or 5 stars?

I am not so good at this game. My best champ is my 4 star Blade rank 5. I have some alright champions in 4 star, but not so many in 5 star. I only have 3 five star champions. i have Ronin (not duped), Cap Infinity War (not duped) and Carnage (not duped). Cap and Carnage is rank 2, and Ronin is only rank 1. The 4 star champions that I have at rank 4 is Namor (not duped), Sabretooth (duped), She Hulk (not duped) and i actually have The Hood (not duped) in rank 4.
But should I focus on ranking up my 5 stars or my 4 stars?

Comments

• Options
    godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    edited December 2019
    Marcus have you done act4 100% that is what I would focus on if you have not already done so. concentrate on getting a full team and rank5 4*s and getting act 4 done unless they are beyond god tier champs 5*s at rank 3 or awakened then your resources will be better spent on 5*s the rewards will help you rank a 5* to rank 4 if you have one worth it and also they dropped the energy requirements.
  • Options
    The_MarcusThe_Marcus Posts: 26
    edited December 2019
    @godsquad891 i haven't done act 4 100%.
    Thanks for the tips :smile:
  • Options
    godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    no worries the difference between rank 5 4* and rank 3 5* is not so much maybe a little bit bigger health pool and you can get more damage if you have a lot of sig stones spare as 5*s go to sig 200 not 99 but rank 4 5* is a considerable jump in health and damage. you get a few tier 2 alpha for ranking a 5* to rank 4 from 100% act 4 also it will give you lots of xp to level up especially if you use a boost and the bonus boost that starts soon.
  • Options
    OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★
    Cap infinity war is a great champ to invest in, and chances are you won’t need to rely on his sig ability at your stage of the game. His high block prof and heavy-L2 damage alone will take you far until you dupe him down the line. Great set of pulls for your first 3 5*s, nice one!
  • Options
    @Octoberstack Thanks!
  • Options
    DevilMayCryDevilMayCry Posts: 77
    As already mentioned earlier please focus on your cap iw and learn how to use him. It is as simple as parry heavy and when you have five kinetic charge parry initiate heavy and throw sp2.

5R3 Cap iw sp 2 does approx 50k damage if it crits and approx 15k if it doesn't crit. Rank him up as high as possible for you now.
  • Options
    Pros of Ranking a 5* champ to R3 over a 4* to R5.

- Higher Damage output
    - Greater amount of base health
    - Can go higher down the road
    - Less T4bcs needed overall
    - Same amount of t4ccs required

Cons of Ranking a 5* champ to R3 over a 4* to R5

- More t1as needed
    - More Gold needed
    - More ISO needed
    - Harder to awaken/duplicate

At your current state of Progression, 4* champs are still viable. However, that 5* CAIW as others have said is worth the attention. I LOVE my 5* R5 CAIW. He's an absolute BEAST. Even at R3, he can crank out the damage. Allocate those Kinetic Charges to increase attack potential AND increase Physical/Energy Resistence. Once you have 1 Kinetic Charge, you can also Nullify any Unstoppable Buff (not Passive Unstoppable). Allocate 5× Kinetic Charges, Parry/Heavy, and between hits 1 and 2 of his Heavy attack, launch a S2 and enjoy the results! @The_Marcus keep on the keeping on and you'll continue to progress.
  • Options
    AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    100% act 4, use the t2a to r4 that cap and dont look back
  • Options
    Thanks for the tips guys!
    I Think i am gonna focus on act 4 100%, and after that I will rank up my Cap (IW).
    I dont know how to end a discussion, but @Kabam Miike if you see this, i will close this discussion.
  • Options
    SlashingSunsetSlashingSunset Posts: 244 ★★
    Congrats on the 5 Star CAP IW. How I wish I had him. He's just amazing for all sorts of stuff. You however might want how to learn distant parry's as the AI is charging at you to spam heavies for the big damage.