**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

So Ultron/SIM/IM not triggering regeneration at proper levels not getting fixed?????

GrimmGrimm Posts: 119
edited May 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
From what I could understand on the announcement the bug that makes regeneration not triggering properly is not being addressed on the next update. (Before we hear uncessary comments, I am not talking about fights where subtlety is involved)

Can Kabam provide us with a timeline for fixing this?

Also if you have had this issue in aq or aw (or anywhere) please reply to this thread so Kabam may take this seriously.

Comments

• Options
    NoobeeusNoobeeus Posts: 332 ★★
    It's not just subtelty.

Are you aware of what the Assassin mastery does?

"Against enemies below 18% health, your champions gain 60% Attack and decrease enemies' defensive ability accuracy by 20%"

That is at 5/5

I'm sure a lot of your opponents in AW have this.

Also Elektra's sig, Crossbones sig, CW sig all reduce ability accuracy.

SIM, IM and IP all start overload at 15% health.

Ultron should not be affected by Assassin though.

Be a little more specific, when did it happen? Who were you fighting against?
  • Options
    Doc_HollamonDoc_Hollamon Posts: 173
    The crazy part about it is my regen always triggers in war. I've had it happen in AQ once where it didn't trigger.
  • Options
    NevvBNevvB Posts: 287 ★★★
    Yesterday in AW I was fighting with IM in AW and the regen didn't trigger when "OVERLOAD" popped up. I thought this was because of assassin, but the next attack triggered the regen. Dunno if this is a bug or not?
  • Options
    SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    I was fighting a Civil Warrior with Ultron and just below half health so I decided to may as let my regen go as it's a CW and the next opponent may be someone much harder. Health went about 25% and nothing, no processing, I thought I may have to go lower, a few blocks later and it's clearly below 25%. As far as I'm aware CW's ability reduction doesn't work that way at all and even Brian Grant had the same happen to him i think in AQ with his Ultron vs a CW.
  • Options
    ImmortalImmortal Posts: 323 ★★
    It's not always ability accuracy causing the issue. I have had abilities completely disappear when using special in AQ.

I've seen this on numerous occasions with Beast. By using special 2 beast goes into acrobat style. Instead of going into acrobat, the ability completely disappears and can't be activated again until a new fight.

There was no heal block on the node.

It sucks!
  • Options
    GrimmGrimm Posts: 119
    No replies from Kabam yet