**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Stop Featured Hero Crystals

DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 720 ★★★
Stop having featured hero crystals at the expense of 15k 5* Crystal Shrads.

It's a pain to see useless champs like Iron Fist in this category. All those hard work to get such champs is simply painful. Please allow to sell this champ I would be happy to get Gold and Few 6* champion Shrads rather than having iron fist.. oh kabam gift me this atleast this anniversary... 🙏🙏🙏🙏

Comments

• DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 720 ★★★

Stop buying them

I didn't buy dude.. I have 7000 5* Shrads already, then this so called HAPPY ANNIVERSARY gift have me 10k more, I thought to get a good champs using a featured hero crystal, but what I ended up with is simply a dead Anniversary for me 😂
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,175 ★★★★★
    There is a risk/reward dynamic here. You might get Warlock, you might get Iron Patriot. The same is true with the basic 5-star crystal. You could pull IP there just as well as Domino.

I like the FC crystal and do not mind the risk. It's a good gamble if you are trying to get some of the champs in there, because of the improved odds. I am going to go for a dupe on my Doom in the next one, and also hope to get Elsa, Man Thing, G2099, or Reed Richards. Even Arkus looks fun. But I will wait to see what other champs are in there. This crystal had some good non-featured champs in there, like Void.

Sorry your RNG sucked today. It happens.

There is a risk/reward dynamic here. You might get Warlock, you might get Iron Patriot. The same is true with the basic 5-star crystal. You could pull IP there just as well as Domino.

I like the FC crystal and do not mind the risk. It's a good gamble if you are trying to get some of the champs in there, because of the improved odds. I am going to go for a dupe on my Doom in the next one, and also hope to get Elsa, Man Thing, G2099, or Reed Richards. Even Arkus looks fun. But I will wait to see what other champs are in there. This crystal had some good non-featured champs in there, like Void.

Sorry your RNG sucked today. It happens.

I agree it's a gamble.. but atleast when you are asking for 5k more shards in the name of Featured hero, put up atleast decent champions who can be used for future tough quests etc.. or if not that atleast allow me to sell those champs, I would love to sell those champs in exchange to get Gold and 6* shards.. honestly it blows the mind up after getting champs like Iron Fist, Kamala Khan
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★

Stop buying them

No matter how many times you tell people "there's serious risk in dropping 5K more shards for the featured," people still do it and get mad when their risk doesn't pay off

It's unbelievable how many people just won't listen
  • AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    Cavalier's sigil, allows you to buy one featured for 11k shards. You dont feel that much the pain of disappointment, fyi
  • WATCHEDWATCHED Posts: 186
    Sigil is the way to go, opened 3 featured already and dupped my warlock

Cavalier's sigil, allows you to buy one featured for 11k shards. You dont feel that much the pain of disappointment, fyi

It's 13K BTW and why should I pay to get some sigil. If we all start doing this, game creator money making game will get more stronger and they would want all to only spend money to play this game
    WATCHED said:

Sigil is the way to go, opened 3 featured already and dupped my warlock

Lucky you mate... Congratulations. If you see my earlier posts related to 5* , you will feel pity for me
    CodeOmega said:

It’s not 13k. Cavalier gets it for 11k. You must only still be uncollected

Thanks for the update, yeah iam Uncollected as of now...
  • LogarooLogaroo Posts: 100
    I've opened 14 feature crystals this time and 6 last feature. I pulled Void and Sunspot. Besides those it was all trash. I got the message and I won't be investing in feature crystals anymore. Its a gamble and some are just unlucky.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    ESF said:

Stop buying them

No matter how many times you tell people "there's serious risk in dropping 5K more shards for the featured," people still do it and get mad when their risk doesn't pay off

It's unbelievable how many people just won't listen
    I'm sure you've figured this out by now but a very large percentage of the player base isn't too bright