**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Toggle Off / Mute in-game Offer Popups Please! They’re often so irrelevant and always so obtrusive!

Hi, please, allow us to mute / toggle off the in-game offer popups. They’re way too obtrusive and just interrupt my interaction with the game play. Most of them are so irrelevant too. I can’t see any cavalier level player being interested in 3-star rank up package of 2x tier 1 class catalysts for 220 units for example. We all know where to find those. At this moment they pop up, we close them and we have to yet press another button to confirm closing the offer. Being half asleep and tired and in a rush to complete certain actions within the game, I’ve accidentally spent units for such irrelevant offers. Sure, present them to us, but keep them where they belong - in the offer stash accessible from the home screen. They clearly indicate there is an offer waiting for us, those who’re hoping for an offer to show up, they’ll go there an look. Or at least make it more obtrusive to dismiss them. Present it, when tapped on them they’ll show the purchase button, if tapped outside the offer, they’ll disappear and previous activity can be continued without interruption. This way players will still notice the offers but those like me who are not interested can quickly get past them. Or allow those like me to mute them completely in the setting and just store them in the stash.

Thank you.