**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

I know its been said but thank you for variant 4

AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
Great job on this, its a great change of pace, i know alot of ppl are giving u a hard time about the 1* champs but there will always be ppl with some kind of problem with new content no matter what u do, i actually sold my 1* wolvie back in the day but since have acquired nine 1 stars, cant really remember how but i think there was content not too long ago that gave 1* champs in crystals u could earn shards for, cant remember exactly what it was but either way great job, i really like the content that makes use of my lower star champs, happy holidays everybody