**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Medusa, Annihilus, or Angela?

RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★
edited December 2019 in Strategy and Tips
I recently got a cosmic R3 gem from V4 and have been debating on who it to use on. My top choices are Medusa, Annihilus, and Angela. I know Angela is a 6* and I’ve been really wanting to get her but no luck so that’s why she’s on this list. The thing is, I don’t really hear a whole lot about these champs. Are they still relevant and worth ranking up? Which should I focus on first? Angela is the only one unawakened which doesn’t matter much. My question is purely from an offensive point of view, are any of these champs worthy to take past R3? If so, which one should I focus on first?

Edit: I have R5 Hype & Surfer and R4 Cull.

Medusa, Annihilus, or Angela? 23 votes

Medusa
86%
Kenny292allinashesAjay121BrokenBruinsfan8510DaphboyFhfjghhggggjfhfjgDolbearUHJ69EtjamaWoody15May_The_WayBonzodavidNatoradeMINIWARLORDGoodnessNerdNerdNerd1Theshadow022Soar2878Lucifer1810 20 votes
Annihilus
4%
LilMaddogHT 1 vote
Angela
8%
DOKTOROKTOPUS6HAVOC6INC_6 2 votes
None of these are worth R4+
0%

Comments

• DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    Angela
    go for medusa, i vote angela because i love her and i didn't want she has 0 votes on the poll
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    If none of them are going to be game changing, I would wait. Annihilus is still getting a buff at some point, so he could end up bringing something that your team needs...or you might pick up another cosmic champ that you love.