**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Tips on account progression...??

Ajay121Ajay121 Posts: 39
edited December 2019 in Strategy and Tips

I’m on act 5.3.. I don't know which champ I should upgrade next and whether I should focus on 4*s or 5*s. I need t4 basics and t1 alphas. If someone can suggest me a few ways to obtain them it will help me a lot.

Comments

• Suman_sahASuman_sahA Posts: 417
    CHAMPS: u can upgrade 5* thing, carnage, she hulk & 4* namor, capiw, sym supreme, hulk rags, sentinel, voodoo, stealthy, morningstar... but at this time u need to focus on 5*s but also upgrade the top tier 4* to diverse ur roster to handle almost every content (not the endgame contents but the normal ones)

FOR T4B & T4C: u need to join an active alliance that do map4/5 everyday with 100%... actually aq score 80m+ has good rewards...

FOR T1A & T2A: weekly rewards from AQ & from monthly quest (heroic+)

play WAR also, season rewards has the needed resources...

hope that helps...
  • Ajay121Ajay121 Posts: 39

CHAMPS: u can upgrade 5* thing, carnage, she hulk & 4* namor, capiw, sym supreme, hulk rags, sentinel, voodoo, stealthy, morningstar... but at this time u need to focus on 5*s but also upgrade the top tier 4* to diverse ur roster to handle almost every content (not the endgame contents but the normal ones)

FOR T4B & T4C: u need to join an active alliance that do map4/5 everyday with 100%... actually aq score 80m+ has good rewards...

FOR T1A & T2A: weekly rewards from AQ & from monthly quest (heroic+)

play WAR also, season rewards has the needed resources...

hope that helps...

Thanks mate

• OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★
    Don’t sell champs is pretty key advice :wink:

All jokes aside, there are weekly arenas for t4b and t1a so keep an eye out for those. Regularly running AQ map 5 will also net you a fair few fragments each week, and both t4b and t1a are really cheap in the glory store which resets with every AQ cycle.
  • UraniumUranium Posts: 103
    You have enough good champs ranked up to finish act 5 i'd focus on that.
  • Ajay121Ajay121 Posts: 39

Don’t sell champs is pretty key advice :wink:

All jokes aside, there are weekly arenas for t4b and t1a so keep an eye out for those. Regularly running AQ map 5 will also net you a fair few fragments each week, and both t4b and t1a are really cheap in the glory store which resets with every AQ cycle.

I earn around 2.2k glory from each aq event so I’m able to get 2.5 t4b which is according to me pretty low.