**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Is Iceman in the standard 5* crystal?

I'm about to open another 5* crystal after this current SA is over and I don't like my odds of pulling an Iron Patriot or a Luke Cage. Might just save for a featured, especially so if that's where Iceman's available.

Comments

• JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    No he won't be in the basic 10k crystals till December
  • Barry_Allen007Barry_Allen007 Posts: 147
    I guess I'm saving then. Thanks.
  • Delta_14Delta_14 Posts: 64
    Iceman is not currently available in the standard 5* crystal. However, he will not be back as a featured champion. The next opportunity to acquire him will be when he is introduced into the standard 5* crystal in December.
  • JZ734JZ734 Posts: 95
    Delta_14 wrote: »
    Iceman is not currently available in the standard 5* crystal. However, he will not be back as a featured champion. The next opportunity to acquire him will be when he is introduced into the standard 5* crystal in December.

Or you could get any of the other featured crystals and hope for the best
    JZ734 wrote: »

I found a list of every character in the crystal, and I like the odds of getting a champion I like. Going for the standard crystal.
  • Superman69Superman69 Posts: 534 ★★★

I found a list of every character in the crystal, and I like the odds of getting a champion I like. Going for the standard crystal.

I'd rather save till Dec at least, but if its your first, might as well. Tell us what you got if you decide to open. Best of luck :)
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    With the new announcement I plan on opening again after the 30th. Chances to dupe get reduced every month from now on so the sooner the better for more 6* shards.

While I hate the addition of 6* have to plan for the future.
  • ScorpionsKryptScorpionsKrypt Posts: 161
    Jaffacaked wrote: »
    No he won't be in the basic 10k crystals till December

Perfect timing for Iceman too.
  • KingyakoopaKingyakoopa Posts: 203
    Your odds of getting him in December is even slimmer... Why wait... just to be disappointed. Save for featured spider tech..
    Superman69 wrote: »

I'd rather save till Dec at least, but if its your first, might as well. Tell us what you got if you decide to open. Best of luck :)

It's my fourth. Been on hiatus from the game for a little while.
  • Superman69Superman69 Posts: 534 ★★★
    Superman69 wrote: »

It's my fourth. Been on hiatus from the game for a little while.

Oh alright. Then i'd wait until at least Aug 30, as there's a chance to dupe. Unless you already opened lol.
  • Kinda late getting back, but well, Irma ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    I got JF. Not sure how to feel about her 'cause I already have a 4* JF at 4/40.