**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Reduced AI stun duration

Hi guys,

Anyone noticed the short AI stun duration in last couple of days??

I am using ghost for a long time and I was always able to parry and phase sp2 opponents without wasp synergy but now they always dex out or block it. I think it started happening after an update was pushed a couple of days ago.

Comments

• ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    are you certain the opponents you were facing didnt have limber node?
  • MaqsoodMaqsood Posts: 65
    No, I always use Ghost in AQ without synergies and it never failed before. Today it failed twice
    I did duels and it’s failing in duel also
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I haven’t had any issue
    @Lvernon15 , have you tried ghost or just saying in general?? Because the difference is not too much. Still enough to mess up ghost sp2. Some other mates also noticed it with Domino without Masacre synergy
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Maqsood said:

@Lvernon15 , have you tried ghost or just saying in general?? Because the difference is not too much. Still enough to mess up ghost sp2. Some other mates also noticed it with Domino without Masacre synergy

I don’t really play ghost without wasp much, so in general, but in arena at least I didn’t have an issue with waspless ghost
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I don't think I've had this issue but another one with ghost
    Sometimes when I phase and let them hit me twice so it misses and when I counterattack they block it or dash back
    I'm pretty sure this is a bug
  • I haven't used ghost but I thought the stuns were seeming shorter for some champs as well. I just assumed I didn't know them fully or something
  • Master3418Master3418 Posts: 218
    same prob here, stun expired earlier while i was starting an sp and then the AI koed me to oblivion
  • Master3418Master3418 Posts: 218
    using hyperion btw