Managing a non t4cc alliance..

It gets tiresome trying to hold an alliance together that is just out of the cats. The issue is attracting players with a similar skill given how much our pi range varies. Kicking people for failing map 5 paths is a no go, because when new players come in they can't handle the difficulty despite their old alliance playing 5x5. Are other 9 million plus alliances struggling with recruiting and aq management? Any tips? Any thoughts of merging with other alliances?

Comments

• NoobeeusNoobeeus Member Posts: 332 ★★
    I am an officer in a 9 million alliance, we rank about 430 in Expert.

We recently moved on some members due to timezone issues but generally we have no trouble holding on to members. We are upfront about expectations. If new players expect T4CC then they can keep looking as we don't run map 6 and we don't get T4CC.

We do still have good progression without that though.

I know of people in T4CC weekly alliances who can't use them because they don't have enough T4B.

I know which problem I prefer.
  • JerichoholicJerichoholic Member Posts: 21
    Thanks. We had good progression and have kept a core group of 20 together for nearly 2 years. The problem we grapple with is maintaining constant enthusiasm in a game of diminishing returns. The result is better players retire or go to a less active alliance, and the newbies, who are generally enthusiastic, struggle with the prestige gap. We consequently churn and burn. I take your point about being upfront from the beginning, just not all recruits think the same way. Appreciate your input.
  • parveshyadav_1parveshyadav_1 Member Posts: 71
    Hello, add me parvesh.yadav on line, we might end up merging(8-9 from your side, number can be adjusted), we too are non t4cc alliance.