**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

MODOK or Red Hulk?

Just pulled a 5-star Red Hulk but have the catalysts to R3 my MODOK, so now I have the choice between taking longer to R3 Red Hulk or taking MODOK to R3 soon.

I know MODOK is incredible for AW but would he be good other than that vs Red Hulk?

Comments

• Options
    ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    Do you need a defender?
  • Options
    CtuchikCtuchik Posts: 352 ★★
    Red Hulk is underrated if you ask me. He can do a lot of damage after a little ramp up and is an awesome mystic killer. Beside that he is awesome to bring together with Domino.

Modok i havent played to much with myself in attack. All i can say is hes not as fun as Rhulk.
    Modok may have been incredible for war but not as much now. A lot of people bring Blade together with GR and when that happens he aint a pain to fight anymore.
    Maybe in lower tier wars but not so much anymore.
  • Options
    robernestleerobernestlee Posts: 56
    Aryl said:

Do you need a defender?

Not necessarily
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    Rulk is great, poison and incinerate immune, rumps up to decent damage, nice synergy with massacre and nice to have him for domino (but he doesn't really need her). My r2 6* kills almost everything before I ramp him to 10 charges
    Modok has some utility in sp1, heavy incinerate, and I guess that's it

I'd go rulk, but I'd you need some heal/power gain revers, modok is ok