**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

2015-2016 rank up gems

Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
edited December 2019 in General Discussion
As my luck would have it I got 3 of the tech rank up gems rank 3 to rank 4 of the 2015-2016 gems....my problem is I literally cant rank up any of those champs because they are all ran 4 due to previous tech luck. So is there anything I can do?

Comments

• Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    You can try sending a ticket in but I dont know anyone personally that has tried and had any luck. Do you not have any of the 15/16 champs bc if you're missing any they might just say you have to wait. If you have them all and they're ranked, maybe you have a shot
  • Options
    Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★

You can try sending a ticket in but I dont know anyone personally that has tried and had any luck. Do you not have any of the 15/16 champs bc if you're missing any they might just say you have to wait. If you have them all and they're ranked, maybe you have a shot

I have all the champs that are available in the crystal unfortunately.
  • Options
    SknZnSknZn Posts: 442 ★★★
    U got a kang bro?
  • Options
    Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Ya I have the same issue with pulling a high split of 2015 and 2015/2016 tech gems. Luckily haven't ranked any of them outside if these gems because the champs are pretty trash. I have pulled 2 2015 tech gems and 3 2015/2016 tech gems so far.