**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Sig stone deal.

SpicyslicerSpicyslicer Posts: 2,227 ★★★★
Seems very steep price after the amount we got for Black Friday. I know it’s not Black Friday, I know the deals not for everyone. I understand. Somehow this deal still feels a bit stingy, I usually buy these kinds of deals. But I’m going to have to pass on this one. Sharing my opinions. What do you think, did you buy it?

Signed
A baby whale.

Comments

• ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★
    I won't even lie: I need to pump stones into Silver Surfer, so yep. I thought it wasn't the worst offer I've seen, but at the same time, I had a specific need at a specific time, so I might not be the person to ask
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    yeah, not a great time to release this deal. I'm still maxed on 6* stones and have a bunch of 5* stones left after r5ing Surfer. This is the type of deal I'd have bought last month but and easily passing on now.
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★

yeah, not a great time to release this deal. I'm still maxed on 6* stones and have a bunch of 5* stones left after r5ing Surfer. This is the type of deal I'd have bought last month but and easily passing on now.

So you maxed out SS? Understand it might not make the biggest difference in the world, but were his buff effects more noticeable at max sig than at lower ranks? Did you take him straight up or test him before you put the stones in?