**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Request, please: Consider these additions to Mr. Fantastic's Synergies

ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★
Hey, folks!

I am hoping the powers that be will consider this request for what I tend to try to do when I make them: Helpful additions to the game that aren't OP, have some basis in comics lore, yet still respect the truism that MCoC is the Kabam Universe.

But what I am hoping for are the addition of four characters (only three unique) to Mr. Fantastic's class-based synergies, and I'll explain why:

The Fantastic Four has a pretty unique place, along with Spider-Man and the Original X-Men and Avengers, a few others. We all know that.

But when you look at the series itself, some notable things happened within the series and around Mr. Fantastic that would make sense if these characters were added to Mr. Fantastic's synergies.

Silver Surfer and Black Panther were literally introduced in the series itself. Almost everyone knows that.

But what makes that notable is that Norrin Radd was literally...an astronomer. He would be a great fit for that class-based synergy, as would Black Panther, whose scientific acumen is on par with anyone in comics lore and I think Kabam Universe lore, as well, based on the story and monthly EQs.

This also gives OG Black Panther a much-needed....something. It actually doesn't help him much, but maybe down the line he'll get some kind of Precision or Cruelty buff added to his kit that would be useful.

The same applies to OG Iron Man, who could be added to the Tech synergy. Again, it wouldn't necessarily be the worst thing, since if we're looking at the movie version of the character, he helps create Ultron and obviously is one of the leading scientists around. OG Iron Man also desperately needs help.

The last would be Beast, added to the Genetics class-based synergy. Hank McCoy's degrees all primarily deal with biophysics. It would really line up with what he does.

Lastly, if those characters were added to Mr. Fantastic's class-based synergies, then you could easily quest with...the Illuminati.

Probably the single-best addition to Marvel mythology in the last 25 years, it would be awesome to have synergies that work well with Mr. Fantastic, Black Panther, Iron Man, Black Bolt, Dr. Strange, Namor, Charles Xavier and Beast. Obviously, Hulk was added later, along with Hank Pym and Amadeus Cho, so on and so forth.

Many of those characters have intertwining synergies already; but Beast, OG Iron Man and OG Black Panther could use a bit more. I'm not requesting that anyone be removed; it's that I honestly think adding those characters to the class-based synergies would give each of them a little extra help in a game that has, in a few cases, left them behind.

Thanks for listening!