**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Anniversary deals?

Has there been a mistake? Because those are not deals. Not even close. I hope this was a joke.

Comments

• Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
    There's only MAYBE 6 good champions in that crystal and the majority of people that buy that deal aren't going to get those 6 champions
  • Duo_KulioDuo_Kulio Posts: 182 ★★
    Hahahahaha
    I do not believe that someone will buy this offer
  • NikoBravoNikoBravo Posts: 447 ★★★
    Maybe a Nexus crystal with those in them. At least then the odds would be better at getting one of the 3 champs that are any good.
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,136 ★★★★★
    Insane gag - except it's not April.
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Agreed this one was laughable.
  • RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
    That's one way to make sure your customer will keep their money for the gifting event lol
  • I needed a good laugh today, thanks Kabam!!!
  • MetroidBlasterMetroidBlaster Posts: 131 ★★
    This is AT BEST, a $30 deal. Unbelievable kabam.
  • 🗑️ 🔥 ... that pretty much summaries my opinion on the Anniversary bundle offers.
  • Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
    I admit I was excited about it. But then I read the list champions.
  • ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    I am a capitalist and believe in the invisible hand of the market dictating things...but this is really off. Was it supposed to be a 6* crystal and someone messed up?
  • FallencircusFallencircus Posts: 339 ★★★
    This 100% should be removed from the store. HT is the only “new champ”. With this being the year of FF4, I would have expected this to be HT, IW, Thing, MF, Doom and Silver for $99. Maybe add in a few champs like OG Spidey, Hulk, GR and Shehulk. That I might spend $99 on if the zig stones were the +5 variety.
This discussion has been closed.