**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Old man Logan bleeding herself

Jaguaraci_SilvaJaguaraci_Silva Posts: 151
edited December 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues

I'm fighting using old man Logan he's bleeding herself when hitting and blocking the adversary.

Comments

• Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    edited December 2019
    They are passive bleeds that deal no damage. He gains them by being hit and attacking. They are converted to fury’s when using special attacks. They are a good thing to put it short.
  • EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    I was prepared to tell you that you’re fighting caltrops, inverted immunity, or any node that gives you bleed. But this is so much better.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    I was going to say that you may have been bleeding from getting beaten by nodes, or from getting hit, which you are. Also I would like to take a brief moment to pity your sad decision to rank 4 a 5* old man Logan - which is apparently a she.
  • Severus35Severus35 Posts: 88
    To be fair i understand how putting passive bleeds that deals no damage on yourself can be confusing. And there's is no distinction with the active bleed debuffs you may receive in fight. Icons are different but the "bleed" word appearing on your left is the same.

Maybe a passive stack of "anger" instead of "bleed" for exemple could have been more clear? :)
  • SheDroveMeHereSheDroveMeHere Posts: 139 ★★
    edited December 2019

I was going to say that you may have been bleeding from getting beaten by nodes, or from getting hit, which you are. Also I would like to take a brief moment to pity your sad decision to rank 4 a 5* old man Logan - which is apparently a she.

He hits like a truck and has great regen. Mine is currently at r3 and will be going to r4 as soon as I get some more t2a.
  • CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★

I'm fighting using old man Logan he's bleeding herself when hitting and blocking the adversary.

bro its his passive ability
    and u have him is 5* so i thnk u started this thread as a joke
  • Closing this as it seems to have just been a misunderstanding.
This discussion has been closed.