**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

In need of rank up advice please

StellanStellan Posts: 322 ★★
Hi!

As the title states, I'm in need of advice regarding who to rank up and eventually take to R4. I'm a bit unsure concerning who benefits my main team the most. I almost always use my Torch, Fury and Sparkles along with two maxed four stars being Hype and Cap IW.

Who would you recommend I rank up next and add to my main team? And who should I exclude from my current team? My goals are to complete and explore act 5 and eventually reach cavalier obviously, along with some random uncollected monthly stuff.

All help is appreciated,
Thanks
Xoxo

In need of rank up advice please 9 votes

Venom The Duck
0%
Gwenpool
0%
Sentinel
100%
DL864Lvernon15DOKTOROKTOPUSCx8FhfjghhggggjfhfjgEtjamaMiStaLovaUniversalGamingOctoberstack 9 votes
Ghost Rider
0%
Morningstar
0%
Spider-Gwen
0%
Red Hulk
0%
Night Thrasher
0%
Other
0%

Comments

• DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    Sentinel
    You need a double immunity champ.
  • OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★
    Sentinel
    Fantastic double immune champ with great utility (via heal block, armour break, regen) and damage (via L2 incinerates and heavy shocks). Bonus stat boost from accumulating analysis charges (up to roughly double attack, triple armour, enormous crit resistance).

Will be handy for biohazard paths in Act 5/6 & EQ, steamrolls most of Variant 3 with ease, very useful in Variant 2, will also melt most mutants you come across.