**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

1 Star Champions for Waining Moon

PushenduPushendu Posts: 16
edited December 2019 in Suggestions and Requests
Hi,
2+ years ago approx i sold my 1*, 2*, 3* and most 4* champs as i was not wiling to play after too many bad pulls (I still play the game after few months of break/s)
Now, i can see the event called "Waining Moon" which needs 1* champs to participate in the 3rd Part (Last 2 chapters).
I don't have 1* champs currently, not even one.

How to get them?

The old daaily crystal which used to give us 1* champ got upgraded to Uncollected so i don't know any other source to earn 1* champs.

I suggest, adding 1* champs in the 1 vs 1 Quick match for a week atleast so that we can get the 1* champs.

Any help will be appretiated.

Thanks

Comments

• OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★
    In the store you can purchase the hero crystal for 50 units apiece (80% chance for a 2*, 20% chance for a 1*).
  • PushenduPushendu Posts: 16
    Well, i can't see the crystal in store, is that only for Android?
    I am using iOS.

Which store are you talking about? In-game or google store?
    Thanks
    In-game store - check under the Misc tab (it's next to the energy refill on iOS).

In-game store - check under the Misc tab (it's next to the energy refill on iOS).

Well, i don't see that crystal, i see energy refill, then name change token, and the list ends there.
    I might need to contact kabam support for this ?
    Thanks
    Pushendu said:

Well, i don't see that crystal, i see energy refill, then name change token, and the list ends there.
    Thanks
    That’s funny, on mine it looks like this:

Pushendu said:

Thanks
    Check under the misc tab
    Yes friend, i am checking exactly at the same place, under misc, i don't see any crystal, 2 alliance quest bundles, 6 type of dungen refill/revives, energy, name change token, list ends there.

Ok, i am sorry.
    I had logged in my second account after years just for gifting.
    Sorry for creating trouble.
    I logged in to my main account and i can see the crystal.

Thanks a lot again, it helped me.
    Cheers!!
    You are right, the other account i had logged in is level 30 something. Thank you mate.