BBCode - able to be used in-game?? If so.. how?

capt_doobscapt_doobs Posts: 23
edited August 2017 in General Discussion
It's cool and all to be able to use it in the forums, but to be able to change the colour of text in-game is my goal

Comments

• MillybearMillybear Posts: 107
    [black]yes, it will be very cool[/black]
    edited August 2017
    (Removed by mod)... How does that work
    Post edited by Kabam Pertinax on
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,252
    Once upon a time you could use color font in chats. Now it can only be used in an alliance description
  • In the first bracket you have to type and the last bracket you got right
  • [**color=black] but without the **
  • I saw just last week someone was typing in color though... in global chat
  • Yes I know but that thread was more about how to use BBCode in forum chat..
  • also, I tried this same format that works in the forums on my alliance description but with no success, is there a different code that has to be used there? I really want to highlight a particular message there so it catches my alliance members eyes.
    Awesome, Thanks for the help @capt_doobs
  • @Millybear np, glad to help.... now, if only someone could help me with my question... :(
  • capt_doobs wrote: »
    @Millybear np, glad to help.... now, if only someone could help me with my question... :(

Was their window dark black by any chance?
  • No.. wasn't a legend.. mainly I just want to be able to change the color of one line in my alliance description.. @LegendsForged
  • Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 698
    test
    Got it
  • ... *sigh, glad to help
    test again
  • The joys of color.
  • I figured it out, ended up paying someone on global a revive to caugh up the info... moderators please feel free to close this discussion
  • capt_doobs wrote: »
    I figured it out, ended up paying someone on global a revive to caugh up the info... moderators please feel free to close this discussion

You paid someone on Global for what you could Google for free? Lol.
  • KwAmOnKwAmOn Posts: 26
    @capt_doobs so, yo got this intel, but don't care to share in the forum you opened on the topic? I think it would be awesome to share for all =)
  • Yeah its cool now legends don't have all the fun
  • Ziggy_Smith101Ziggy_Smith101 Posts: 29
    edited October 2017
    See I would love to do that in global
  • capt_doobscapt_doobs Posts: 23
    edited October 2017
    KwAmOn wrote: »
    @capt_doobs so, yo got this intel, but don't care to share in the forum you opened on the topic? I think it would be awesome to share for all =)
    You're right, absolutely right...

So. In order to change the color of the text in game the only place I've found I've been able to do so is in my alliance description. You need brackets and numbers... check this out.. [808000] <- BOOM!! that's a BBCode for some sort of marigold color. Here's what you do. Take that code, bracket and all, and put it directly in front and behind of whatever text you want to change the color of. For example: [808000]look up my alliance, its the best thing since green ketchup and doing it ~ we're aptly named the Doobie Pirates[808000] .... now if that was my alliance description the color woulda looked like this by typing that: look up my alliance, its the best thing since green ketchup and doing it ~ we're aptly named the Doobie Pirates
  • works?
  • capt_doobscapt_doobs Posts: 23
    edited October 2017
    works
  • t
  • Test
  • What is this?