**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What's going on with the AI???

It's my fourth arena week, where I'm getting wipped at marchup 13-15 by an AI who hold is SP until sp3. In feature 4-5*.

I'm worried. Maybe the AI is starting to understand the game, and, sooner or later, it will take control of the nuclear weapons of the world to SP3 all humanity.

Please, Kabam, tell me that's it's because of you and not because of the AI who will become...Skynet.

Comments

• Options
    DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,568 ★★★★
    No no no mate you are misunderstanding. At first the AI is playing like a noob to make us lose their movement of track when they gonna dash in and all that. Then streak 13-15 they are supposed to hold their SP3 so this is where you will need power drain/lock champions or champions that can tank their sp3. After that it’s easy.
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    I grind arena as usual and not experience your issue. Just pick your best team for fight 13-15, which are supposed to be Kang or Thanos Team.
  • Options
    It has been really passive to fight recently and is really annoying
  • Options
    RakeYoungRakeYoung Posts: 472 ★★★
    having skipped Arena for a couple months, i started doing it again for some milestones and the AI is acting just like Map5.

opponent stands there and walks up but doesnt attack, seemingly uses Dex and when you try to go in and tap their block they use a light intercept.
  • Options
    OzyrionOzyrion Posts: 16

It's my fourth arena week, where I'm getting wipped at marchup 13-15 by an AI who hold is SP until sp3. In feature 4-5*.

I'm worried. Maybe the AI is starting to understand the game, and, sooner or later, it will take control of the nuclear weapons of the world to SP3 all humanity.

Please, Kabam, tell me that's it's because of you and not because of the AI who will become...Skynet.

Yep,I also noticed that while playing arena this morning. Was fighting a 5* Domino,she had her sp2 for like a min and didnt want to throw it until she got her sp3. Was trying to bait and everything,but nothing... She was mostly just staying away from me and holding block.
  • Options
    dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    for those fights where AI holds the specials ... yes, power drain and power lock definitely make it easier .. however, if you find yourself using a champ that has neither ... use this trick to help mitigate it ..

I find I can burst them down using this method, just prior to them getting sp3 . .;)

Use only M-M combos ... push them to an inch of getting sp3 ... (use only single hit if you have to ..)
    then when you parry them .. or dodge a heavy .. and you go in giving them sp3 .. do a full 5 hit combo, followed by your sp2 (or maybe sp3 if you got it .. I usually have it by then) ...

that is often 99% of the time enough to burst them down ... ;)

Good luck!