Acid wash mysterio

Raymundo86Raymundo86 Posts: 586 ★★★
This has to be the biggest piece of garbage fight in recent memory. Who are you supposed to use. You leave one of the biggest piece of garbage champs in game king Groot as one of two of the only options. Shame on you...Shame on you I say.

Comments

• CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,152 ★★★★★
    While i do believe the fight was mistakingly noded there are more than two options. I’ve seen it comboed with blade/magik and done it myself with proxima.
  • Raymundo86Raymundo86 Posts: 586 ★★★
    @CoatHang3r about how many hits and what rank is proxima outta curiosity? Blade/magik combo is that just like a billion hits?
    @CoatHang3r thats pretty cool dude, thanks.
    edited December 2019
    I’ll try magik, that’s do able. I one shot nick fury boss with Deadpool x and it took just under 15 lol
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 10,373 ★★★★★

This is blade/magik. 15 minutes
    https://www.reddit.com/r/ContestOfChampions/comments/e27xiz/633_acid_wash_mysterio_with_no_revives_no_king

Proxima was max r5 and was 109 hits with synergies and 150% power boost. You might be able to make up for a lesser proxima without synergies with boosts, i cant test that though.

@Raymundo86

Is this the first place we can actually fully ramp up proxima without a damage cap in game? Crazy, that sort of thing gives me high hopes for her in the future, her damage is crazy to be able to take basically millions of health that fast
    edited December 2019
    It’s really impressive, I appreciate mechanics that reward skill and that took some serious skill. Very cool. Still needs to be more options for that fight though.

I’m getting bored of having no counters and having to slug out a 700 hit fight...it’s lame
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 10,373 ★★★★★

It’s really impressive, I appreciate mechanics that reward skill and that took some serious skill. Very cool. Still needs to be more options for that fight though.

I’m getting bored of having no counters and having to slug out a 700 hit fight...it’s lame

I’m assuming they’ll do the sort of thing they normally do with problem fights, add a couple counters over the next few months to get crystal sales
  • This has to be the biggest piece of garbage fight in recent memory. Who are you supposed to use. You leave one of the biggest piece of garbage champs in game king Groot as one of two of the only options. Shame on you...Shame on you I say.

King Groot is no garbage champ sir
    edited December 2019
    @GinjabredMonsta sorry he’s high demi garbage tier maybe low demi toilet tier. He was my first 6* I pulled and in the year or year and half or however long it’s been, I’ve used him 2-3 times. He was handy for a KM in V2 somewhere if I remember correctly.