**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Struck in wave can you help me

I stopped playing approx 7 months ago I had a good roster and now when I try to login it is saying that my account is permanently banned I didn't do anything wrong I got banned for nothing pls help me again joining contest

Comments

• Options
    Sairam44Sairam44 Posts: 474

It says that you have been banned for a violate of the terms of service.... perfect for people that cheat

I didn't cheat I was just bored and stopped playing that's it you can't say that I am a cheater 😠 I spent money got crystal got bad luck was struggling at variant you don't know what I went through you can't say that I am a cheater
  • Options
    EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    Sairam44 said:

It says that you have been banned for a violate of the terms of service.... perfect for people that cheat

I didn't cheat I was just bored and stopped playing that's it you can't say that I am a cheater 😠 I spent money got crystal got bad luck was struggling at variant you don't know what I went through you can't say that I am a cheater
    We can. You got banned for a TOS violation
  • Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    edited December 2019
    Sairam44 said:

Yeah I've heard this same story from almost every other person that got banned so excuse me if I don't buy it. Also in b4 the lock.
  • Options
    These Forums are not the place to discuss any actions which may have been taken on individual accounts, including in-game bans. There's more information HERE regarding account bans.
This discussion has been closed.