Is unawakened Night Thrasher good?

So, I opened my first ever six star crystal and it's a Night Thrasher. He seems to be a pretty average champion but he is ranked as a God tier hero in Seatin's ranking list. Does that mean he has to be awakened and be at high sig level to be a god? Is he a wack champion otherwise?

Comments

• NerdNerdNerd1NerdNerdNerd1 Posts: 149
    He needs high sig, but even unawakened he has utility just not his dmg
  • KaruseusKaruseus Posts: 368
    I’d say he needs sig, and at high level too
    Without it you might feel he lacks firepower
  • 0din0din Posts: 155
    Definitely needs awakening
  • Speedro420Speedro420 Posts: 196
    When he has high sig and awakened he puts out nice damage, without it he’s pretty average.
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 931 ★★★
    RNG involved with his damage is just not fun honestly.. 90% of the time he doesnt trigger fury/taunt even after , 3 special 1's and so so many many heavy attacks. mine is at R5/65 sig 173 , probably one of my only rank 5s i regret now and i have 6* R2 ws !! he just doesnt feel good using anymore, so many sp1s,heavys,n u dnt get so many chances in any act 6 content or wars. i tried using him in war few times but he failed miserabely. his ability reduction debuff from sp1 doesnt work, his incinerate and shocks from sp1 r in very low damage teritory. & hard to keep all debuffs in high pressure situaltion.
  • UmbertoDelRioUmbertoDelRio Posts: 3,453 ★★★★★
    Kalantak said:

RNG involved with his damage is just not fun honestly.. 90% of the time he doesnt trigger fury/taunt even after , 3 special 1's and so so many many heavy attacks. mine is at R5/65 sig 173 , probably one of my only rank 5s i regret now and i have 6* R2 ws !! he just doesnt feel good using anymore, so many sp1s,heavys,n u dnt get so many chances in any act 6 content or wars. i tried using him in war few times but he failed miserabely. his ability reduction debuff from sp1 doesnt work, his incinerate and shocks from sp1 r in very low damage teritory. & hard to keep all debuffs in high pressure situaltion.

At sig 173 with 3 gadget debuffs on your opponent you literally have a 99,9% chance to place a taunt. So I don't know what you're doing, but it seems wrong lol.

Mine has a lower sig and he is really reliable.